Venue & Directions
Ronald Regan Building and International Trade Center
1300 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20004
The Center’s parking garage is conveniently located near many Washington, DC attractions and is open 24 hours a day. You can access the parking garage via ramps at 14th Street (north and south ramps) and 13½ Street (off Pennsylvania Ave.)
- Upon entry to the garage your vehicle will be screened; please plan accordingly.
- Maximum overhead clearance into the garage is 7 feet.
- Parking rates begin at 3:00 a.m. daily.
- As you enter the elevator banks be sure to take a parking level reminder card.
- $10.00 – One hour or less
- $18.00 – Two hours or less
- $20.00 – Three hours or less
- $22.00 – Three to ten hours
- $23.00 – Ten to 15 hours
- $35.00 – Over 15 hours
- $35.00 – Daily
- $13.00 – Weekday evenings (enter after 5:00 p.m. and exit by 3:00 a.m.)
- $13.00 – Weekend and holiday (enter after 3:00 a.m.)
Bicycles may enter and exit the garage via 14th Street, all racks are located on the B-1 level. Bicyclists are prohibited from entering or exiting the garage via Pennsylvania Ave. (13½ Street). There are six bicycle racks by the 13½ Street ramp that are available for use.